Perfect for the hot weather, these refreshing Magnum-style ice creams are made using a reduction of Pimm's and a selection of MSK flavours and flavouring compounds to recreate the refreshing summer drink. Reduce one bottle of Pimm's down to 150ml to start.
Pimms Ice Cream Recipe
- 200ml milk
- 75ml Pimms reduction
- 160g Egg Yolks
- 50g Sugar
- 30g MSK Ice Cream Stabiliser
- 400g Double Cream (whipped)
- 6 drops MSK Garden Mint Flavour Drops
- 10 drops MSK Cucumber Flavour Drops
- 25g MSK Strawberry Compound
- 25g MSK Green Apple Flavouring Compound
- Pinch of Malic acid
- Half a lemon (juiced)
Boil the milk and pour over the yolks and sugar, then cook like an Anglaise until thick.
Add the Reduced Pimm’s and MSK flavours.
Gently fold in the whipped cream.
Pipe into moulds and freeze.
White chocolate coating/dip
- 400g Nevado Undeodorised White Chocolate by Casa Luker
- 160g Cocoa Butter
- 10g Vegetable Oil
Melt all the ingredients together and then dip the ice creams in all the way for the coating.
Garnish with candied yuzu zest, freeze dried strawberry pieces and mint fragments.