- Availability: In Stock (more info)
- Product Code: MSK-1056
Hy-foamer is a natural whipping agent derived from dairy protein used to improve or replace the use of egg whites. Hyfoamer will not over whisk or crack like an egg white will, it is also heat and acid stable which will allow for the production of flavoured meringues especially those with a strong citrus flavour and a low sugar content.
Hy-foamer can be used in a wide range of applications, from foams to pastry dishes.
In most recipes Hyfoamer works along side Xanthan gum to achieve a stable foam.
- Create amazing, fat free foams from fruit or vegetable juices or even alcohol bases.
- Add to whipped egg whites in order to increase and improve the texture and volume of soufflés and mousse bases etc.
- Replace egg whites with Hyfoamer in marshmallows and macaroon recipes in order to produce fruity, acidic and egg-free petit fours.
- are light and compact, slightly more rigid than ‘air’ foams.
- will hold beautifully in a swipe or swirl.
- can be served warm or cold.
Orders received after 4pm will normally be processed on the next working day.
All In Stock items are available for immediate dispatch (although quantities may be limited - please give us a ring if you're planning to order in volume).
Items marked Special Order are either out of stock or not routinely held in stock in our UK warehouse and will need to be ordered in. Please contact us for information on lead times.
Some products not currently in stock may state a standard lead time, e.g. 2-3 weeks for non-stocked 100% Chef products. In practice we are finding lead times for European imports can vary considerably at the moment, and it's always best to give us a ring to discuss.
- Delivery to most mainland UK addresses is £4.95 (+VAT), or free for MSK trade account holders.
- Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and other non-mainland destinations is £9.95 for all customers.
All orders are sent using tracked courier services and should arrive next day in most cases (two days for Highlands & Islands etc).
Delivery notifications and tracking information will normally be sent to the email address used to placed the order.
Please contact us if your order has not arrived after three days. All deliveries are geotagged and photographed which usually helps us locate your parcel.
We deliver worldwide using DHL. Due to the complexities of shipping to international destinations we may have to charge additional fees where the delivery region or size/weight of the order necessitates it. We will always contact you to confirm these additional fees before we accept and process your order.
Please note the website does not calculate or charge local import taxes or customs duties for non-UK destinations. You are liable for payment of these if they arise.
Returns and damaged goods
For businesses, all claims must be notified by phone or email within 24 hours. Damaged or incorrect goods must be retained and made available for collection or inspection.
For individuals, you can cancel your order within 14 days of receipt as long as the item is unused and in a resalable condition. For food ingredients this means the seal must not be broken (unless damaged in transit). Please give us a ring or contact us by email to arrange a return.