Orders received after 4pm will normally be processed on the next working day.
All In Stock items are available for immediate dispatch (although quantities may be limited).
Items marked Special Order are either out of stock or not routinely held in stock in our UK warehouse and will need to be ordered in. Please contact us for information on lead times.
Some products not currently in stock may state a standard lead time, e.g. 2-3 weeks for non-stocked 100% Chef products. In practice we are finding these lead times can vary considerably at the moment, and it's always best to give us a ring to discuss.
- Delivery to most mainland UK addresses is £4.95 (+VAT), or free for MSK trade account holders.
- Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and other non-mainland destinations is £9.95 for all customers.
- All orders are sent using tracked courier services and should arrive next day in most cases (two days for Highlands & Islands etc).
- Delivery notifications and tracking information will normally be sent to the email address used to placed the order.
- Please contact us if your order has not arrived after three days. All deliveries are geotagged and photographed which usually helps us locate your parcel.
We deliver worldwide using DHL. Due to the complexities of shipping to international destinations we may have to charge additional fees where the delivery region or size/weight of the order necessitates it. We will always contact you to confirm these additional fees before we accept and process your order.
Please note the website does not calculate or charge local import taxes or customs duties for non-UK destinations. You are liable for payment of these if they arise.
Returns and damaged goods
All claims must be notified by phone or email within 24 hours. Damaged or incorrect goods must be retained and made available for collection or inspection.