- Availability: 2-3 Weeks (more info)
- Product Code: MSK-1482
- Conserve and isolate the moisture of any crunchy texture, lyophilized products, sugars blown within seconds making the vacuum in all types of rigid containers, valve bags of all brands.
- Take air out from doughs and textured liquids, recovery colors in smoothies, etc. Perform and develop the incredible possibilities of the vacuum impregnation and CRU technique.
- Distill and vaporize distillates with our distillers or infusers for cocktails or cold broths.
- Fill pipettes in a few seconds with Spider Pipette (available separately).
- Dry flowers or species, reduce humidity in dehydrated or biscuits, etc.
- Make solid sponge mousses with fat masses such as cheese or using chocolate in any type of rigid containers.
- If you have a sealing bar, you can vacuum pack all kinds of food and liquids thanks to the perfect control thanks to its vacuum gauge.
Vacuum Pro makes vacuum techniques easy and affordable for everyone.
Equipped with a vacuum gauge, stop and start switch, evaporation filter and odor retention, a key for maintenance, funnel and non-toxic oil.
Connection and extension of silicone 1 meter long to reach and connect to all types of vacuum valves such as Vortex, BrickVac, GreenVac, distillers, Infusion Bowl, Click-it kit and vacuum packaging of most existing brands.
Made in Europe by the DVP brand and developed for cooking and cocktail use by 100% Chef.
CE and UL certification.
Warranty: 1 year.
Units per box: 1
Dimensions: 26 x 16 x 17 cm
Orders received after 4pm will normally be processed on the next working day.
All In Stock items are available for immediate dispatch (although quantities may be limited - please give us a ring if you're planning to order in volume).
Items marked Special Order are either out of stock or not routinely held in stock in our UK warehouse and will need to be ordered in. Please contact us for information on lead times.
Some products not currently in stock may state a standard lead time, e.g. 2-3 weeks for non-stocked 100% Chef products. In practice we are finding lead times for European imports can vary considerably at the moment, and it's always best to give us a ring to discuss.
- Delivery to most mainland UK addresses is £4.95 (+VAT), or free for MSK trade account holders.
- Delivery to Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and other non-mainland destinations is £9.95 for all customers.
All orders are sent using tracked courier services and should arrive next day in most cases (two days for Highlands & Islands etc).
Delivery notifications and tracking information will normally be sent to the email address used to placed the order.
Please contact us if your order has not arrived after three days. All deliveries are geotagged and photographed which usually helps us locate your parcel.
We deliver worldwide using DHL. Due to the complexities of shipping to international destinations we may have to charge additional fees where the delivery region or size/weight of the order necessitates it. We will always contact you to confirm these additional fees before we accept and process your order.
Please note the website does not calculate or charge local import taxes or customs duties for non-UK destinations. You are liable for payment of these if they arise.
Returns and damaged goods
For businesses, all claims must be notified by phone or email within 24 hours. Damaged or incorrect goods must be retained and made available for collection or inspection.
For individuals, you can cancel your order within 14 days of receipt as long as the item is unused and in a resalable condition. For food ingredients this means the seal must not be broken (unless damaged in transit). Please give us a ring or contact us by email to arrange a return.